Monday, January 23, 2012

Living… In A Spirited Word

I had a boss who was my age and she was a believer. I didn’t know that when she hired me, but as I’ve mentioned on this blog before, I seem to attract people in my world who are like me so it came as no surprise. Jackie had a ghost in her home once. I really dislike that word, ghost. It has negative connotations and people are usually quick to assume that something bad is associated with the word. That is probably because there really are evil entities. The Almighty’s Bible talks about demons as being real. And really, do we have any reason to believe they don’t exist? There are cave drawings and ancient artworks found in Asia and Europe that depict some pretty evil looking beings. So until otherwise proven, I will conclude that many evil entities may indeed be demons. If He created angels, and some of them fell (as is described), then yes, they certainly must be here too.

But back to Jackie’s ghost. Let me set this straight right now. I prefer the word “earthbound.” I love that one of her friends is a Shaman and had the ability to define who and what was living in Jackie’s house. She was able to help her remove the person from her home. Seems like the entity was a bit playful and let his or her presence be known. Apparently, he or she needed to find a new place to visit.

I have a visitor too. Her name is Katrina. Now how do I know her name, you ask? Well, I sold some items to a collector once and she is quite gifted. Her Universal gifts are many, so I won’t get into them. Turns out when she opened the box of collectibles, she knew they came from someone like me. (Surprised? Don’t be. Again, I attract like-minded people to me, and trust me, there ARE a lot of us!) So an email conversation ensued and we made many discoveries about each other. Some time later, the entity that visits me went to see my new friend, several states away and told her about me and about herself. Katrina, it turns out (and I didn’t know her name until then, though I always sensed she was female), was quite taken with me when I moved into the house in 2000. Yeah, she likes me. It seems her family owned most of the acreage in my neighborhood some 200 years ago. Her husband was abusive and she did not receive relief from her situation until he departed. Only then did she enjoy her life. Apparently, she liked it here enough to just STAY after her body gave out. Now, she goes around visiting the people that live on her former property. Yep, I have pictures. She appears as a small translucent orb and sometimes, she likes my guests. She will appear over and over again every time I take a picture of that guest. It’s kind of humorous. I like to think that she visits to live vicariously through the people she is sitting with. Oh, if only my neighbors knew! I've always wondered if they do.

Katrina likes me cuz we are similar. I was married to someone who was verbally abusive. Verbal abuse is very insidious and undermining to one’s psyche. It’s just as hard to get out of that sort of relationship as it is to get out of a physically abusive relationship. I think Katrina recognized my relief at being newly single and on my own and therefore, likes to visit often. No, she doesn’t live there. My new gifted friend was able to tell me that too.

How do you see an entity? Mostly, you don’t. Your mind sort of has to work that way. In 2000, when I bought the house, I was one that used to believe that they must have existed but I’d never had any experience with one. It wasn’t until I kept seeing the same orb in all of my pictures that I began to wonder who it was. One time, she brought a lot of friends... to my bedroom. The picture showed them everywhere! It was kind of cool. Well, I guess they were her friends. Or perhaps orbs, or energy balls, just feel at home on my property and have no problem popping in to see what’s up in the neighborhood! Katrina made it a point to visit the aforementioned friend (who lives in Kansas) so that she could let me know she was there. (c:

There is one more energy field that I’ve experienced. At first, I had no idea if I was seeing things or not. I came home from work, deactivated the alarm, got my dog out of her kennel to take a potty break and then I caught it out of the corner of my eye, right there in the kitchen. It was a very faint, oblong bluish green haze, just hovering. I blinked and it was still there. Trust me when I say it was very faint. I took the dog outside and it came with us. And then it came back in with us. I wasn’t disturbed, but I was curious. So I emailed my new gifted friend and described it to her. She said it is probably a divinity of some sort, perhaps an angel. An angel???? The same aforementioned Bible talks about beings that the Almighty actually created. The created angels. Oftentimes, they were described as being given jobs to do. If this is to be believed (and I have no reason not to since other spirit beings hang out at my house) then perhaps he was just passing through since I’ve never seen him since.

It was a very nice 15 to 20 minute visit. Very calming. Even Jinx, my Chihuahua, was pretty calm and laid back during the visit. And normally when I get home, she is nothing like “calm.” I still don’t know exactly why I could see it. But still, there he was.

I’ve had some experiences in my life that help me understand that not everyone who dies instantly becomes an angel. And in fact, there really isn’t much evidence that they actually do. Evidence tells us of many other eventualities. And none of my visitors have said to me that they left the heavenly realm to come back to earth. So I’m a little leery of that notion. In fact, I’m still looking for SOLID evidence that humans attain what the created angels have when they depart. I am pretty sure that God CREATED angels and that the number of created angels is fixed. My next blog will be about Earthbounds and what happens to one’s soul when they depart. I’ve been where some of them go. Yes indeed, I KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment